Sunday, May 30, 2010

Other controlled variables...

Okay, so I went outside to fly my planes...but it wasn't such a non-windy day as I had expected. My planes kept flying sideways...and that would be either because the uneveness of the wings of the plane or because of the wind. However, I've made my planes as accurate and even as possible, so I think it is possibly the wind. I've decided to do my whole experiment inside, in the common hall of the building (I live in a unit). There is a lot of free space there and there is no wind! Hooray!!

Also, I have decided to glue the centres of my planes together so that wind does not leak through the centre cavity and affect the flight of the planes....do you get me? But I have controlled this because I'm doing it to every plane, and placing the same amount of glue on each. I was about to use paper clips or staples, but figured they may be too heavy.

Awesome~~ I shall go and try it again -.-.

No comments:

Post a Comment